day countdown (18)







Monday, July 19, 2010

encouragement

Ever have that sensation where your own thoughts don't make sense?
Where you have so many feelings inside, building up, ready to break loose?
Your heart pounds, body is anticipating.

What will happen?
What's to come?
Happiness or despair?

I've seen so much of it already. I want to be happy. It makes my head hurt, my stomach churn, I want to feel utter joy.
No Lies.
Only Truth.

Leave the pain alone. Embrace what I want. Do the right thing.
Why would you want to contain our love?
Do you always need to feel that control? You make me hate you. So ignorant. No wonder you aren't happy.
The image of things means nothing. It's about what's inside, the person, the heart, the soul.
Can't you see me crumbling?
When the time comes, I'm more then ready to leave. My life is mine to share, don't expect a portion.
Just forget it.
But you know, I just laugh.
I know my existence will have meaning.
Value.
Seeing your life has taught me an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment